Carnival of Boyce

This is the story of a man and his life which no one would believe, but it's true. Yes, I'm looking for Atlantis, and have written a movie, but I've run companies, and launched brands, and met many famous people and rich people along the way. I've lived on the street... getting by on fingernails and spit, though I've also enjoyed what some call the High Life. I've been beaten up by cops and by skinheads. The fun never ends. Here is my story.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Jean Chretien - Canada's Prime Minister - and me

I met a Canadian Prime Minister the other day: Jean Chretien. I should say I bumped into him ...and managed to ask whether he remembered my graduation day (in 1981); he said he did, and enjoyed it, as he was given an honorary degree. I don't think many Canadian celebrities get asked for their picture or autograph, but he was most obliging and in fact kind. I once had a theory about rich and popular musicians, based on interviewing throughout the 80s, that only the nicest rise to the top - and it is a team that therefore happily gets them there. Here's a picture.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=644475836

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home